Period: November 2017 – Present
Client: PortoVino Wine Purse
Subject: Social Media and Viral Content for E-Commerce Company
With our help, PortoVino has quickly become the # 1 wine purse company internationally. Their viral video content which we produced has reached nearly 250 million people across the globe and continues to grow in popularity among young to middle aged women. You may have seen PortoVino on media outlets like Buzzfeed, Delish, HuffPost and more.
At first PortoVino reached out to us to manage their social media, including Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. Given our early success with this project, our role quickly expanded into a full-service campaign where we’ve now taken over the company’s paid social, video, digital strategy, email and web design. We have now become a valuable extension of their brand and outsourced marketing department.
Like most e-commerce brands, PortoVino’s main goal has always been to improve sales while maintaining a strong brand identity online. As a full-service agency, we understand the importance of optimizing all potential revenue channels to ensure positive results – most notably social media and email – which typically produce the greatest ROI for our clients.
- We’ve focused on creating content – which has consisted of producing and editing more than 20 short video ads for use on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- We’ve created and installed PortoVino’s unique Facebook tracking pixel to the company’s site to capture all site traffic for retargeting efforts
- We’ve built out over 30 new custom audiences in Facebook Ads Manager for targeting. Some of which have included look-a-like, engagement, and retargeting segments
- We’ve implemented a scalable Facebook and Instagram ad campaign utilizing content we’ve created in-house
- We’ve developed a lead nurturing email automation campaign based on specific personas and buying behaviors
- We’ve implemented and deployed a strategic weekly blog newsletter which focuses on wine-related topics
- We developed the digital strategy for PortoVino’s wholesale division
- We built-out and designed PortoVino’s wholesale website
Since beginning services with PortoVino, the company has seen a 400% ROI and still growing. Not only was PortoVino able to scale fast but they were able to launch their wholesale division which has contributed to a large percentage of their overall company growth.
- We generated a 300% ROI on all Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns
- We improved the company’s email open rate from 14% to 32% with a click-through rate of 4% – far above industry standard
- We significantly increased the company’s email subscriber list from 9,000 to over 30,000 in under 8 months
- Our video content has amassed over 250 million views worldwide with features on major media conglomerates like Buzzfeed, Delish and Huffpost.
It certainly makes our job easier when our client’s products are UNDENIABLE – but we are certainly proud of the results we’ve seen thus far. We consider PortoVino’s campaign a major success and we continue to build on our momentum month after month.